Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Catching up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a bit of catching up to do on posts here guys, and I'll get to all of them within the next few days. I want to give each one the full attention they deserve, and quickly replying to all of them in a few hours wouldn't be cool. So, hopefully I don't have another work crisis, and I'll respond to all posts as I'm able, by Thursday or Friday.

Joe
The way these guys are posting awesome finds, it's gonna take you a while lol. I miss 2 days of posts due to work and there's a shit ton of replies to make!
I'm sure that maintaining the TC site by itself is a time consuming process. Add the pressures of work and we can all see how it would mean that some catching up is needed. Anyway, glad you are OK. Take care!
It is what it is! Just glad to hear from you. Thought maybe you croaked or something. Hope you burn up the sales territory! GL & HH!!

Ed
Nice you checked in. Heck our imagination was getting the best of us. I was thinking, you fell in a hidden cave, got attacked by a bear hunting the woods, got put in jail for trespassing on a historical site, got sick and croaked, ran off with that fine nurse Sven said was taking care of you.

Nice to know it was my imagination. Truth is You have been taking care of the family which matters the most. Next time, you might want to check in earlier to keep us from losing our minds and keep the rumors at bay. Welcome back Joe!
Well said updownup lol! I was getting a bit worried as well. I'm glad all is well though! Take it easy Joe YesYes
Glad to have ya back
Joe, it's good to have you back and posting. Thanks for checking in and letting us know that you are just doing what is necessary. The coins and posts will be there when you have time, take care of yourself the rest will fall into place[/align]
Reference URL's