Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Guy from NE NC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy to find a new forum and look forward to contributing to the community.

If you ever find yourself near northeast north Carolina send me a message and I'll show you some spots.
Nice to have you on the forum. Hope you can show us some of your finds real soon. If you read a few of the posts you'll quickly see that this is a friendly site, and you'll fit right in. Good luck on more silver.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Smokey!! Looking forward to seeing your finds!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forums Smokey. Look forward to hearing and discussing detecting. I notice you keep track of your finds. Maybe, I should write mine down too, I remember them, just by memory. GL HH!
Welcome from the land of igloos and touques lmao
Hey Smokey welcome to the club..Thanks for the invite to hunt if in the area thats a cool thing to do manYesBeer . look foeard to seeing some southern history HH
(02-09-2016 01:08 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Smokey. Look forward to hearing and discussing detecting. I notice you keep track of your finds. Maybe, I should write mine down too, I remember them, just by memory. GL HH!

Yeah, I thought it would be cool to know how much I've found total. It just takes a little bit of a routine, get back from a hunt and total it and sort it out, or you'll get lost in what's been counted and hasn't been.
Welcome from down here in H Town Mr Smokey.
Welcome to the gang, Smokey Happy

I swung a Dankowski tuned Los Banos CZ3D for quite a while, and to this day, one of the deepest machines I EVER owned. Found a bunch of old coins with it. Truly a dangerous unit in the right hands Yes

Joe
Hey Smokey welcome to the forum from NJ
Reference URL's