Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some REAL Great Stuff & #10!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, great stuff!!

Congratulations on all of the fantastic finds. Way to go!
Congrats on #10 Ed! Sweet ass bell and lock too. And no need to fib, we all know that's your nice looking pipe.
Keep up the good work YesYes
Now THAT is a hunt, Ed Yes Crotal bells are some of my favorite finds, and I only have a handful, tough suckers to dig. You got some shiny, and that LOCK!!! I think that's one of the sweetest padlocks posted here in recent memory. Don't think I've ever pulled one that was both that large AND in that great of condition.

I agree with Kajun, I think it's a beauty, and deserves to be displayed on the banner Beer

You have activated my Pavlonian response to digging in the woods again. And in about 4 weeks it will be ripe for the pickin Big Grin

Joe
(02-13-2016 03:23 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Now THAT is a hunt, Ed Yes Crotal bells are some of my favorite finds, and I only have a handful, tough suckers to dig. You got some shiny, and that LOCK!!! I think that's one of the sweetest padlocks posted here in recent memory. Don't think I've ever pulled one that was both that large AND in that great of condition.

I agree with Kajun, I think it's a beauty, and deserves to be displayed on the banner Beer

You have activated my Pavlonian response to digging in the woods again. And in about 4 weeks it will be ripe for the pickin Big Grin

Joe

Thank You Joe!! I was just right now surprised because I saw that lock on the banner and my eyeballs almost fell out!! Chuckle Glad I could put some motivation to you! YesBeer

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's