Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not going out on a Crazy Cold Beach Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was 3 degrees F yesterday at one point.
I don't like it. Car doors froze shut. had to chisel out the hard packed solid ice right touching the tiresĀ  in the cars wheel wells.
This is today right now, local beach cams. Feb 15 10:25am
[attachment=7636]

Any one else have nasty weather?

[attachment=7637]
Come on, Sven, you can swing in that! Ha, I wouldn't even attempt it Wink

It was -1 here Sunday morning, the coldest day in like 30 years...and that was without the wind chill! Snow tonight, rain tomorrow, and mid 50's the next few days. Go figure!

Joe
We got down to about 2F overnight or early Sunday morning. It's been much much colder than that in the past. You too there for sure, I'll assume. Warm today, 38F, with spotty light snow and sleet. Mid 30's all week with 50's and sunny Friday and Saturday. Real strange wide shifts in the weather. If there is any melting of the snow I might try it Saturday. Right now I'm getting over a miserable head/chest cold and am hoping to feel better by the weekend. First cold I've had in over 12 years. I can't blame you for staying put. At least you can tie into public video to see what you're up against before you make the call. That's a real plus. Hope Ms. Spring comes early!! I hate Winter. I think I've watched every youtube detecting video in existence in the last month. Chuckle

Ed
I thought I might post a pic of the playground near here with the inch or so of snow and ice from last night---nah, bad idea. You win hands down Sven! Stay warm in that basement and build yourself another detecting wonder machine.
Yeah, tough to detect in that crap. Hope it gets warmer soon and my head cold goes away with the bad weather.
Reference URL's