Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Buffalo nickel, and hatchet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went stomping in the woods on Sunday. Found 1935 buff, and eyeballed this Gerber hatchet.

Got a good laugh out of the hatchet. My friend and I are walking to another spot. Wondering how far this fence goes that was on the left. I seen the end post, and told him hey there's the end of fence. He looked up to see, and I looked down. He almost stepped on it. I reached down and said hell yea look what I found. He said no way, something else $&-$#. Then I said you got to keep your eyes open. He replied, $&-+# you distracted me! I did too! Win for me. No hard feelings, we both laughed our butts off.

[attachment=7638]

[attachment=7639]
Sweet indian. Thanks for sharing the find and funny story. Hopefully it wasn't a murder weapon or something...Tongue
Nice finds Updown. Treasure is treasure, no matter what form it comes in. Bet somebody is wondering what happened to their hatchet.
Nice BUFF!! And man that's a $35 hatchet!!! GOOD EYE!!!! Yes

Ed
Nice finds!, congratulations!
Great couple finds updown.. That hatchet is bad#&$ and the @#!&ing story is the $#!t thanks for sharing. HHYes
Reference URL's