Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Found my first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
silver quarter today. Using my F 75 with a Nel sharpshooter it was down 10" in the ground.

The second thing you see is really peculiar. It's a hand with the thumb in between the pointer and middle finger. It's the letter "T" in sign language. Pretty sure it's lead but I love finding odd things like that.

The third pic is a rolled penny from Bourbon st. How it ended up in an old school yard in Houston , I have no idea.

Anyway a great day for me. Haven't been able to hunt in almost a month. Cheers from H Town.
[attachment=7660]
[attachment=7661]
[attachment=7662]
Nice big silver Kajun!! Love that rolled penny to. They are far and few between! Nice finds!!

Ed
Smells lime silver in hear today. That is a couple great finds really like the sign language thingYes
Thanks ODF and Scott. A really fun day.
Congratulations on your first silver! That is really special and it was deep!
Love the old rolled cents, nice find
(02-20-2016 10:54 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on your first silver! That is really special and it was deep!
Love the old rolled cents, nice find

Thanks Tony.Tony think about the coil. I wasn't using my big coil. That was the sharpshooter at 75 sensitivity. Darn impressive.
Nice finds all around, and congrats on the silver quarter. I'd like to know more about the hand thing---interesting.
Congratulations on your first Silver Quarter! Like those big silvers! Hope you're able to work that area some more. That sign language pendent is neat too. GL HH!
Congrats! !! I hope many more find their way under your coil.
Reference URL's