Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Lonely plain button and a flooded field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. Me and Cassandra were able to get out to the field I went to yeaterday for a little under two hours and detect. Sadly part of the good spot of the field was covered with rain fall from last night. So we basically wandered far out and then back into the car and only snagged a button and just random stuff and trash.
Nice flat button, I like it!
Lonely or not a flat button is a great find zach!! WTG! Yes As I told Big T, I went out today in a rather wet snowstorm and got zilch, so you did pretty good!!

Ed
Congrats on the flat button! At least you found a keeper! Good luck on your next hunt.
Good deal on that flat button Zach congrats on a very nice find..Yes
Thanks all. And yeah, I spoke to james about my hunt and he was basically telling me how its not always a good day. Sometimes a hit and miss. And I do realize that now. Sometimes you're lucky and get your coil over it and sometimes you're unlucky and miss the targets. Sunday is going to be beautiful so I'm going to try to get out then. Hopefully I'll have some goodies to show!
I haven't found a lot of buttons, so even a lonely one would make me happy. Glad you snagged it. Maybe todays hunt will give you an idea of where not to hunt on the next visit to the field.
Reference URL's