Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Had to get out before the cold weather comes back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They say it will turn colder tonight and so I had to get out today. Crazy windy and cold and some light rain now and then.
I was lucky enough to pick up two wheat cents 1944 and a 1952 D. Then I got a crazy signal but it sounded good and out comes a 1955 D Roosevelt dime (made me smile, no brag just happy for the little things).
On my way to the car I get a deep penny/dime signal and I was just thinking that it was anther wheat cent - it was a two piece white metal button with two lions holding up a crown. Probably aluminum metal - the back has a small picture of a sail boat and the words Brand Sailing Boat -
Rosie!!!! Yes WTG Big T!! Glad you could get out. Went out here too in a wet snowstorm and got zilch, zippo, nada; so your Rosie is a grand thing to see!

Ed
BigTony, that is awesome! It's amazing what a little silver does for us. It's hard to come by here, at least on public land. Congrats on all the finds, they are all keepers! GL HH!
Sweet deal Tony, very nice to be out today huh..bet it felt great!! thanks for posting your hunt
Good job there Tony.  That's how most of us tally our finds ---one or two at a time, and eventually they all add up to a good season. Nice that you could get out and bag a few.
Thanks guys. Yeah, crazy weather and with my schedule there was just enough time to squeeze in about three hours. I did an ODF\Ed - I toughed it out in some light rain and cold winds and was lucky to bring home silver #4.
Good luck out there and get out if you can, spring is almost here!
Nice silver YesYes pretty cool button too!
Thanks Zachbl92 -
the hallmark has me puzzled - I am still researching it.
Reference URL's