Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New year from se michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New to this forum , I have detected for about 5 years currently use an at pro and can't wait for the ground to thaw again so I can dirt fish.
Welcome to the forum Digsit. Frozen everywhere here in Massachusetts but still digging in the woods ,,have you tried that at all might just get those digging blues to go away. Hope you enjoy it here with the rest of us nuts
Welcome to the forums, hope you're able to hunt soon. We are cold (brrr) in Florida too. Wink
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Glad to have you aboard!! Us die hards are still out and about but Spring is a comin' and it will be a welcome change. Only good thing I can say about Winter is the undergrowth in the woods is almost non existent which gives us crazy ones the opportunity to go hunt spots that are pretty undetectable by the Summer! I'll be looking forward to seeing your finds!! Yes

Ed/ODF
Glad you can join our group. We like to see new members and new finds. Hope you will be able to get out soon and send us some pics. Meantime, check out what some of the guys here are finding--nice stuff.
Hello from good old NJ
welcome to the forums Digs from wonderful cold snowy Wisconsin. Yes we still are froze and have snow will be a couple weeks so I am heading to greener pastures for a couple weeks to detect
Welcome from south jersey! I also use the at pro. Great machine! Hope to see some finds soon YesYes
Welcome to the forum
(02-26-2016 10:02 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]New to this forum , I have detected for about 5 years currently use an at pro and can't wait for the ground to thaw again so I can dirt fish.

Welcome from England! Good to have you here,gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's