Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SEEDED HUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Attended a seeded hunt in Connecticut today. Over 60people on a 1/2 mile stretch of beach. Ton of interface but did manage silver coin #3_#5.  Great people in the metal detecting community.  HH guys[attachment=7706]
WTG, and it looks like some natural finds as well.

It's good to get out and talk to the folks!
Have never attended those with the club here in Ohio but it looks like it was a lot of fun! Congrats on the silvers, seeded or not. Helps you get used to finding them later! Yes

Ed
Pretty cool they have "seeded" hunts. Never knew of them. Nice finds too!
I really like that. What a neat way to enjoy detecting---meeting friends, exchanging ideas, and digging great finds! Looks like you did OK too. Thanks for sharing.
I have never been on a seeded hunt, Scott. I'd like to try one day though, just for kicks, at one of those treasure weekend type events. Maybe I'll win a new detector!!!!!

P.S. - What beach was it? That suspended clip is old, probably other old stuff there Wink

Joe
ECRDA is holding their hunt this May in OC, NJ.
I could post details or go to their web site or FB page.
(03-05-2016 07:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been on a seeded hunt, Scott. I'd like to try one day though, just for kicks, at one of those treasure weekend type events. Maybe I'll win a new detector!!!!!

P.S. - What beach was it? That suspended clip is old, probably other old stuff there Wink

Joe

The suspender clip was seeded the buried all kinds of stuff all from donations and was at great neck state park CT.

(03-05-2016 07:15 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ECRDA is holding their hunt this May in OC, NJ.
I could post details or go to their web site or FB page.

Been seeing adds for a big one in Georgia in a few months. Also know there is one every year in Keene NH.
We have two seeded hunts at our local beach and then we hit Macky's for lunch.

Our club's picture gallery shows the fun and the gear we use.....
http://tvmda.webstarts.com/photo_gallery.html

[attachment=7752]

[attachment=7753]

[attachment=7754]

Also, the BIG Ontario open treasure hunt is held every year:
http://www.metaldetectinghunt.com/

This one to go to!!
(02-27-2016 07:39 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Attended a seeded hunt in Connecticut today. Over 60people on a 1/2 mile stretch of beach. Ton of interface but did manage silver coin #3_#5.  Great people in the metal detecting community.  HH guys
Nice stuff! Keep it coming! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's