Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The slow and old Etrac still has tricks up it's sleeve!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good instructional video Kenny! You're making me wonder if I could do the same thing to the SE Pro as I've never used conductive and I always have my IM set at 14 or 16. I'll have to try it as I get a lot of nulling as it is with the IM set at the halfway point.

Ed/ODF
(02-27-2016 08:55 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Very good instructional video Kenny! You're making me wonder if I could do the same thing to the SE Pro as I've never used conductive and I always have my IM set at 14 or 16. I'll have to try it as I get a lot of nulling as it is with the IM set at the halfway point.

Ed/ODF

Let us know how you make out?
Loved the video, now I want an Etrac. No only kidding....
Your video explains in plain sense why it pays to change your settings.

As you all know I have an Explorer II - just a machine or two below the Etrac and I always say if you change settings then you have a new machine. It takes a real long time to learn what you have shown here and everyone will appreciate it.
Great job
(02-28-2016 10:34 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Loved the video, now I want an Etrac. No only kidding....
Your video explains in plain sense why it pays to change your settings.

As you all know I have an Explorer II - just a machine or two below the Etrac and I always say if you change settings then you have a new machine. It takes a real long time to learn what you have shown here and everyone will appreciate it.
Great job

The FBS machines are so good at deep coins I never even thought about trying to make it unmask.  With my old home sites not giving me 1 high tone running TTF I felt that all coins were gone.  Not so fast!!!!  I feel although I will have fewer targets and will dig more iron there is still coins to be had.  This opens up all my non producing sites again!!  I have more places to hunt now!!
I can't wait to see those finds!
Thanks for the video , will try it out.
(02-29-2016 08:56 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the video , will try it out.
Let us know??????
Reference URL's