Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Half cent, large cent and 2 cent! Plus more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I had my best day today at a new permission! Me and James started out at a field at 7am I have permission too, did some gridding and I came out with the 1864 two cent piece(my first) and the 1889 Indian head plus the button and 3 wheats. James came out with a couple wheats and buttons.

We went across the street to my new permission and I got a large cent(first), a half cent 1804(first) and chia chong 1791-1820(first) and 187? Indian and some bullets and relics.

James got a 1854 silver quarter, a half cent and a large cent, relics and bullets.

Today was great. ENJOY and HH
Great finds! Congrats!
Nice bunch of "firsts"! I've been detecting over 25 years and have yet to find a half cent.
Thanks guys. This research has really been paying off!

The field I was in was across from a school house and a house from a 1849 map and a general store and a house from 1876 map. Lots of action in that field! I'm lucky to have permissionHappy

P.s hope you get a 2c piece soon gerryBeerBeer
Congrats on all the firsts Zach!!! That's the way to do it!! You keep paying attention to those maps and getting permissions and you will be a very successful detectorist!! WTG MAN!! Yes Yes Yes Beer

Ed/ODF
Congrats on your first 2 cent, looks like you found a good spot there.
Thanks Ed! I can only hope. That would be awesome!

Thanks bullet! It really is a sweet spot. Its a virgin farm field.

Expect more finds in the near future YesYes
Outstanding Zach !  I would be happy with any one of those finds.  A real treat to see them, and I'm sure you'll be posting lots more great stuff as you get deeper  into those sites. Congrats!
WOW!! Fantastic finds!! Congrats!
Wow, wow and wow, congratulations! Super finds for sure
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's