Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Buttons, pottery and silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, got out again today from 10-12 to the spot I've been hitting. I came across two ball buttons and maybe a small cuff ball button if that's a thing(the little red thing.) Two flat buttons, a piece of jewelry it looks like. A unknown piece of something that looks old with writing. My 2nd ever silver and 1st ever mercury dime from 1938. And some pottery I figured I'd throw in the picture. There's tons of it everywhere.

HH!
This spot is really paying off for you Zach.. Great finds and congrats on your first mercYes. Keep it up man it just keeps getting better
The thorough work in researching your area is paying big dividends now. Keep it up and let's see what other goodies you'll find. Nice silver there and I like the round buttons too.
I see a Merc!!! Congrats on #2. May there be many more in you path young Zach!!!!

Ed
Zach, you are doing just dandy, congratulations on those cool finds!
Thanks everyone! This spot is awesome. If I could share, I would! BeerBeer

Apparently, the ball button is a zouave button? A civil war button from a special regiment or something. Cool!

Thanks again all and gl and hh
Reference URL's