Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Trifecta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not posted much lately but I have been hunting when my pain lets me. I am up to 20 silvers FTY and just 1 925 ring but it is a beauty. I have uploaded videos on my you tube channel that is in my sig. I went hunting Saturday Feb 27th with GraysonDigger and had a great hunt. This field that a church owns has produced well for him and a when I can go for me as well. I was going for anything at all so digging every bleep and blip. I ended up with my first trifecta for the year and only my 2nd one to date, a 1946 Rosie a 1941 Merc and a 1903 Barber. I also ended up with 2 Indians a 1909 and a 1881 and 2 wheats and one wheat is a 1913 the other is a 1919. Time to break out the 17in coil and go over the field again as all where DEEP except for the 1881 Indian at 3 in. LOL. I also got a cool button that is from my town but we where 50 miles from it. LOL. Video will be on my youTube channel WildDigger .

Bell overalls company: This company dates back to 1909 when it was founded by James Isaac Joseph Bell and his associates. It was called Bell Overall Factory and its products bore the trade name Bellgrade. In 1925 the company was purchased by J.J. Wilkins and its name was changed to Bellgrade Manufacturing Company. In the 1960s the company moved to Athens.

[Image: 20160227_164206_zpsndr6w5ho.jpg]
[Image: 20160227_164152_zpscrhidoz6.jpg]
[Image: 100_3052_zpsbbbzut2b.jpg]
[Image: 100_3054_zpsvsb6eslz.jpg]
[Image: 100_3055_zpshirc5nvb.jpg]
[Image: 100_3056_zpsaieqee3x.jpg]
[Image: 100_3060_zpstge6jqvt.jpg]
They say two is company and three is a crowd, but boy I like that crowd for sure, congratulations on your Trifecta and IHs!
Congrats on the Trifecta!! That feat is still on my bucket list!! Great catch on the IH's too and that button history is pretty unique. Although you said that field may be dried up in your other post, I'd be inclined to hit it a couple more times just to satisfy myself!

Ed/ODF
(03-02-2016 08:45 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Trifecta!! That feat is still on my bucket list!! Great catch on the IH's too and that button history is pretty unique. Although you said that field may be dried up in your other post, I'd be inclined to hit it a couple more times just to satisfy myself!

Ed/ODF

Will not really be giving it up yet but it will be as a fall back when we got door knocking in that town.
When you can't get out as often as you'd like, a great day like you had is extra rewarding. Great job and hope you can hunt again soon.
Very Nice Hunt!! Great day detecting!
Sweet day man! A bunch of nice coins for sure. Congrats on the trifecta
Your killing it man congrats on a great day digging. Some sweet coins you found
Congratulations on the awesome hunt Wilddigger! Hope you feel like hunting more often and hope you get more keepers.
Reference URL's