Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deteknix Quest Pro Metal Detector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's official, I have a parcel on the way as of yesterday from Deteknix that will include the Quest Pro and a number of other of their products.

I look forward to doing a full review and using the products, giving it a thorough testing over a variety of hunting situations over an extended period of time.
Not just for a few hours................

There are some good reports coming from overseas. And sound like it can be an excellent general purpose detector.

It's a good start for a foreign company trying to break into the N. American market.................

Stay Tuned
[attachment=7737]
I like that photo, it looks like it is real light weight too
That will be an interesting read I'm certain. Obviously it's waterproof to a point. We need more variety in that type of machine. I can't remember how many times I was caught out in the woods when a thunderstorm blew through!

Ed
Sweet detector! Have fun and update when you can.
I use there pinpointer very good quality.  So can't wait to hear your reviews on there detector
Isn't this the one that got ripped to shreds by the members over on Tom's site?

The guy posted an unboxing video, and the screen had water bubbles in it. I'm very curious as to how this works, Sven. I thought they were a bit harsh on the unit, but I like the looks of this machine.

It seems very fast & lightweight, which would make it a prime woods hunting detector for me.

Joe
That's the one....................question is did it still work afterwards?
That would be a true all terrain machine, like a Timex watch..........
It looks nice, but whats the price tag and are the aftermarket accessories available.
I hear the detector might be sold without the accessories.............

http://www.deteknix.com/products/

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1237682&...1447968832]
I have been approached by deteknix there pr manager and will be doing sone testing as well. Going to give there product reviews and plugs in my videos
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's