Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1852 presidential inauguration token
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out today following rock walls in the woods.very cold day but needed to dig,found this vintage ronson lighter 30s or 40s after a little more digging went on a cellar hole hunt.  Yessss 4 new cellar holes found didnt have my detector but now i know where they are. On my way back hit a spot i tried not to long ago that has old car parts around and got a 79_81 on the T2 ( coin signal ) dig about 6" and boy i thought i had a LC .. Had to clean it to see what i had and to my surprise even better than a coin.. Its a 1852 presidential inauguration token , maj General willfied scott, this could be my once in a lifetime find super excited.  And there is still details enough to read.. Thanks for looking group and HH[attachment=7738][attachment=7739][attachment=7740][attachment=7742][attachment=7744]
Congrats on the token!! Those presidential ones are pretty rare! Like that lighter too. Sounds like you'll be pretty busy when Spring finally arrives!!

Ed
Real cool token!! Congrats
Congrats on the sweet token! It's definitely really awesome for sure. Lighter is pretty cool as well! Nice job.
She's a beauty, congratulations! Super find
That token is a real find, a bit of history and a great conversation piece.  No telling what's waiting for you in those cellar holes.
Reference URL's