Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I received a case for Christmas from my dad but it kinda sat in the corner empty for awhile just until last week.

I took all my recent finds and tried to organize it to look pretty Tongue. I think it came out okay. Can't wait to fill it up more and start another.

Gl and hh
Enjoy
Zach
Nice display and there is room for more cool finds from that place
Looking good Zack. You have some nice oldies in there. Congratulations
That's a great display Zach. The box frame cases are the only way to go---adds a touch of class.  I used to change my background color from time to time to enhance the display. Almost like adding a new set of finds.
That is a very nice case and the way you set it up, more room for relics and the way your going will be completed soon I LIKE ITYes
Very nice display case Zach!! The first of many!!!Yes

Ed/ODF
Thanks everyone! It's supposed to be beautiful all this week so hopefully I can finish it with some nice finds.
GL and HH all!
Nice Zach. I have my finds in a case and people like to hear the stories. Great conversation piece.
(03-05-2016 06:26 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, I received a case for Christmas from my dad but it kinda sat in the corner empty for awhile just until last week.

I took all my recent finds and tried to organize it to look pretty Tongue. I think it came out okay. Can't wait to fill it up more and start another.

Gl and hh
Enjoy
Zach
Nice display,can't wait to see the finished product! Gl and hh!
You did a PHENOMENAL job, bud Wink And not only is the case sweet, what's inside is even better! Yes

Any word on where he picked up the case from, Zach?

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's