Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No biggie for all of you fellas....but I got my first Merc. A few weeks ago I had my first silver quarter. Maybe 16 is gonna be my year.

Cheers !
[attachment=7755]
Congrats on your first merc kajunman! I just got my first a week ago. May many more firsts come soon!
Gl and hh
Congratulations on your first! I am glad you hung in there and I bet you are smiling now!
ALLRIGHT!  Everyone has to start somewhere. Congrats!
No biggie yeah right!! Silver is silver and to top it off your first merc. Congrats and may many more firsts come your way
Thank you gentlemen. And yes I'm pretty stoked.
Congrats on your first Merc!! Hope there are many more to come!!! I LOVE Mercs!!!

Ed/ODF
CONGRATS, Kajun!!! You achieved a new personal best, and that is indeed a BIGGIE, in my book Yes

I'm 1,000% positive it'll be the first of many for you, as that's the way it normally goes...once you cross a bucket list find off your list, they start coming in droves! Murphy's law Wink

Whenever I go out to hunt, I always aim to find the oldest things possible, yet, if you've ever watched my videos, you'll see I always get giddy when digging mercs, or even rosies. A silver is a silver, and they don't make'm anymore, so it was a successful rescue mission Yes

Congrats, Mr. K Beer Dancing Party Cake

Joe
Reference URL's