Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally got out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My detecting buddies stood me up , but I decided to hit the park anyway. I only had what I thought was an hour .
   My very first signal was a sweet high tone bouncing between a dime and a quarter
, and at about 4 inches tangled in tree roots I found a sterling Cub Scout ring.
   Unfortunately the rest of my cell phone shortened adventure was less productive only yielding 6 cents in clad and a lot of stuff for the trash can.
   At least I got out and enjoyed some dirt fishing.
[attachment=7777]
Awesome ring man! Keep at it and good luck and happy hunting on the next hunt!
Doesn't it figure the real good signals are near roots. Great save on that ring, and glad you were able to get some digging done HH
Cool find congratulations
Nice find on the CSA ring! Yes Beer And that's how it usually goes for me too! If I find a silver first thing I may as well wrap it up cause it's going to be a long afternoon of penny signals!! Sad

Ed/ODF
Nice recovery from the tree roots. I imagine a lot of good stuff gets overlooked when it's hidden like that. Ring finds are quite nice---you did good.
Good detecting buddies (dependable, honest & genuinely nice) are more rare than a vegetarian in a steakhouse. When you find one or two, hang on to them tight Wink

I love anything cub scouts related, even those slides I still get a kick outta digging. Nice score on the sterling, and welcome to the detecting clubhouse Yes

Joe
Reference URL's