Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some stuff from the past 3 days.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ed, glad your getting out and pulling a little silver to keep things interesting!!
(03-10-2016 02:52 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, glad your getting out and pulling a little silver to keep things interesting!!

Thanks Ron! I read your 50th anniversary January cover article in Western and Eastern! Nice ditty there! You live in a very historic city! Great job yourself! You are a contemporary metal detecting legend and it's an honor for me to even write to you! Yes

Ed/ODF
ED\odf, nice digs, rings are cool to find, congratulations!
When they cut trees here in the woods they chip them up and leave huge piles - look for the low spots where you can get closer to the ground.
Last year they piled up the chips so high the machine didn't do well over that crap.
(03-10-2016 09:57 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ED\odf, nice digs, rings are cool to find, congratulations!
When they cut trees here in the woods they chip them up and leave huge piles - look for the low spots where you can get closer to the ground.
Last year they piled up the chips so high the machine didn't do well over that crap.

Big T, I do that. You know that beat up wheat I found a week or so ago. Kinda bowl shaped. I found that in an old pile that was leveled out. So you're right! I check them all the time when I find them. And that's a great tip fellas. Those trees may have been there growing over old silver for 100 years or more!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's