Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bye Hung Lo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who miss his posts, just wanted to say...

Hung Lo sleeps with the fishes. When he reaches that big Chinese restaurant in the sky, maybe he can write one of those awesome bullshit posts about King Detectors Happy

Joe
R.I.P hung lo. You will be missed fellow "south jersey" friend.
I bet I Hung Lower Happy bye bye douchebag
(03-09-2016 07:50 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]I bet I Hung Lower Happy bye bye douchebag

Good one, RM! Chuckle

What did 5 China men say when they came out of a janitor's closet?

SUPPLIES!!!

Joe
I'm confused as ****, concerning this post and comments.
(03-10-2016 02:48 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused as ****, concerning this post and comments.

Lol. Some douche rag posted on the forum like he was a real detectorist, but he then goes in on his 2nd post and hits us with some bullshit spam about a detector I've never heard of. He had some Asian name, and claimed to be from NJ.

I canned his General Tsao eating ass!!!

Joe
Hahahahahaha. Joe you're Killin me!
(03-10-2016 06:55 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahahaha. Joe you're Killin me!

Fuck him, he's coming in OUR house and messing up the joint. I DESPISE spammers, Hung Lo included.

Hung, if you're reading this, stick an egg roll up your tw@t, and try pulling it out through your nostrils with a pair of chop sticks!

Joe
LMAO Damn Joe. You're a savage! All hail Pimp Daddy J! No one fucks wit us!
Of all the admin of all the forums I belong to, Joe, you're the realist MF out of the bunch. Much respect!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's