Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a new member but not new to detecting . Been detecting about 15 years now but I'm limited do to being disabled and partially crippled . I enjoy trying out new detectors when I can . I detect as a hobby so my hunts are short and not to often due to my physical handi-capps . I live in Liberty , Mo. near Kansas City , Mo.
[attachment=7800]
Hey Harold, Welcome to the forums from South Jersey. I hope you enjoy your stay on TC YesYes
What detectors have you been able to test out and which would you say are your favorite?
I wish you the best out in the field and hope to see some of your finds sometime soon!
Keep it up and Happy hunting,
Zach
Welcome aboard Harold. Look forward to hearing your stories, and seeing those goodies.
Really nice to have you with us Harold. You'll find this to be a very friendly forum. Like you I am very limited in my hunting while I tend to my wife's health, but I sure get a blast from seeing what the other active hunters post here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Welcome aboard Harold from NE Ohio! Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Ed/ODF
Welcome from Houston Tx. Look forward to seeing your finds.
Welcome to the forum Harold from Massachusetts. You will find it here to be interesting and plenty to see and read. Look forward to your future hunts and posts
Scott
(03-10-2016 12:24 AM)Harold Hamilon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a new member but not new to detecting . Been detecting about 15 years now but I'm limited do to being disabled and partially crippled . I enjoy trying out new detectors when I can . I detect as a hobby so my hunts are short and not to often due to my physical handi-capps . I live in Liberty , Mo. near Kansas City , Mo.
Hi,great to have you here! Gl and hh!
Harold welcome to the forum from northern NJ.
Hey Harold. I'm probably newer than you. I like to relic hunt and coin hunt also. I started detecting with my father in the mid-seventies. Started out with Whites tr machine (Coinmaster 4) and he had a big box Coinmaster 5. I can not hang in there hunting like I used to either......Darrell.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's