Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt with a barber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I've been pretty sick lately but I had to get out there with all this nice weather. Was out for about a hour and just wandered the field. Got the 1898 barber about 30 minutes in for #3 fty. Will be getting out at sun up for a full day hunt tomorrow with james so expect some goodies!
Good luck and happy hunting!
Enjoy
Nice find Zach!! Yes Good luck tomorrow!

Ed
Nice!!! I live for those full day hunts, where you don't have to be anywhere but hunting, you get to unwind, and zone out listening for good signals. It's almost zen-like for me. Great score, Z man Yes Beer

P.S. - Just getting over my yearly cold, lol. Been sick for about a month now, but it's almost gone. I felt like I was on death's doorstep a couple weeks back. Try this if you have a cold...

Gargle 3 or 4 times per day with hydrogen peroxide, drink lots of orange juice, and make green tea with some cayenne pepper & honey in it. And don't eat heavy, mainly soup is good. Do this for a few days and it'll help flush you out.

Joe
Thanks guys! Appreciate it. Hopefully I'll have tons of stuff to share with you all. GOLD!!!Smirk

Dr. Joe! Did Hung Lo give you ancient Chinese medicine secrets whilst he was here? Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to try some of em.
Short and sweet hunt, congratulations! I love short productive hunts all of the time
Reference URL's