Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #14 and a bunch of Wheat cents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I had some time to myself and hit two spots. I picked up a 1937 mercury dime and five wheat cents (shown in photo). Then I pushed on to another site and picked up another 3 wheat cents (no photo sorry).
Oldest wheat was a 1936, the rest were 40's to 50's.
Too hot today so I was hunting under the trees and they paid off ....ha ha ha
Great finds Big T!! Congrats on #14!! Yes Weather wise that's how my hunt was yesterday, and of course I always dress like Nanook of the North! By noon I had my jacket tied off around my waist!! LOL! And the skeeters and spiders were beginning to poke around too! Today it poured all day! No

Ed/ODF
Thanks Ed. Yeah the weather here was terrific and we might get that rain tonight and tomorrow. At least it will keep the ground moist for better signals.
Congrats, Tony Beer We're both in the same ballpark Yes

It was just ridiculously warm today. I hope you liked it, because Gerry & I were bitching and moaning about it. I want 50's & 60's for a couple of months. It's been so warm this week, the ground is already starting to dry up.

You're having a great year, aren't you happy you got a Minelab?!

Joe
Congrats on #14 man. Today was brutal! This weather is really buggin me out. Glad you were able to have some tree coverage to keep ya some what cool. Goodluck and Happy hunting on your next adventure YesYes
Thanks guys. Yeah it was too hot to detect in the open today.

Joe, I am so happy I have the EXP II - I bought another one as a backup and added some after market coils.
Reference URL's