Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Small Silver ring and a Wheat cent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Out today for about a little over two hours and found a very small silver ring (925 inside stamp mark)with Turquoise stones and one 1945 Wheat cent.
Nice weather for us in NJ, so get out there if you can
Nice catch on the ring Tony!! Yes You sure are piling up the wheaties too! Went out today for 5 hours and I can now officially say I am the wine and whiskey bottle cap king of NE Ohio!!! But at least I'm cleaning out the signals!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
Love that ring Tony. Is there any other marks on the inside of the ring?
Thanks Ed, yeah it seems like a wheat garden with some silvers in the mix.
I know what you mean about the wine caps....I don't show them or the iron nails with a few screw caps thrown in there...those end up in the park garbage can.

Thanks Scott, no other marks inside, only the numbers 925. It's a tiny girls ring, probably from the late 60's early seventies.
Yes, TODAY was nice at 60...yesterday at 81 was NOT nice! Chuckle Nice ring, you're really putting the Minelab through its paces Beer

Joe
Yeah, you got that right Joe. The Minelab was working hard today. I dug a bunch of iron and crap trying to work up a silver coin and finally scored the ring.
Thanks
Cute little ring man, I'm still searching for mine! Congrats on the successful hunt
Congrats on the Silver ring and wheatie. I'll take it! GL HH!
You are off to a great start this year. I think you'll do a 100 silvers and 100 wheats easy. Very nice little ring.
Thanks Zach, Updown and Shade

100 wheats is always in the cards if you go to trashy parks like I do -
Now about the silvers....I'll have to travel around and get to far away places or come up with more creative ideas for where I hunt....I'll stay positive for now and see what turns up.

Good luck to all - get out there - it's spring time and the ground here in NJ is perfect
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's