Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm going to hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm watching John Kasich's victory speech a few minutes ago, and I'm staring at his daughter, the one to the left of him onstage. Drop dead gorgeous. Then I hit Google and find out she's 16!!!

Joe
The moderate old time republicans voted him in. He was a great governor in Ohio but he's too mushy for POTUS. He won't make it. He's just wasting George Soros's money which is fine by me.

Ed

And you are forgiven my son!
It's damn near impossible to Guage age these days Joe. Gotta be steroids in the meat or something. I'm glad I don't have a daughter. Lots of gray hair!!!
Shame on you Joe! Oh well, you're a guy and I think we all have a weakness for beautiful women. And yes, some seem to develope early. Now repent!
(03-15-2016 09:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm watching John Kasich's victory speech a few minutes ago, and I'm staring at his daughter, the one to the left of him onstage. Drop dead gorgeous. Then I hit Google and find out she's 16!!!

Joe

Can't we all just get along? I'm the only adult in the room. So says Kasich. Not that familiar with him. Did he really do that good of a job for Ohio? Not heard of any one from Florida saying theyre retiring and moving to Ohio. As for Cruz, he looks like a vampire and don't see him beating Hillary. Sorry, this may be off topic but I hate seeing Trump slammed from all sides even from so called republicrats. Thanks for allowing my vent.
I wouldn't say your going to hell. If your wife caught you be in the doghouse though
(03-15-2016 10:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]The moderate old time republicans voted him in. He was a great governor in Ohio but he's too mushy for POTUS. He won't make it. He's just wasting George Soros's money which is fine by me.

Ed

And you are forgiven my son!

It's clear - simply going by the math - that not only can Kasich NOT win enough delegates, he won't even come close. So, why is he staying in the race? They're trying to set up a contested election, or, as they're now calling it in recent days, an "open convention", lol. I cannot see Kasich amassing more than a couple hundred delegates, when all is said and done. And if they pick him as the nominee under those circumstances, get ready for a Battle Royale in the streets.

(03-16-2016 08:14 AM)nc miner Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2016 09:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm watching John Kasich's victory speech a few minutes ago, and I'm staring at his daughter, the one to the left of him onstage. Drop dead gorgeous. Then I hit Google and find out she's 16!!!

Joe

Can't we all just get along? I'm the only adult in the room. So says Kasich. Not that familiar with him. Did he really do that good of a job for Ohio? Not heard of any one from Florida saying theyre retiring and moving to Ohio. As for Cruz, he looks like a vampire and don't see him beating Hillary. Sorry, this may be off topic but I hate seeing Trump slammed from all sides even from so called republicrats. Thanks for allowing my vent.

I don't think you've seen, nor do I guess you will, see anyone slamming Trump here. However, if they do, it is within their right, and we need to respectfully honor their opinions.

(03-16-2016 09:10 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say your going to hell. If your wife caught you be in the doghouse though

Or jail!

Joe
Joe, TV makes everyone look bigger or older then they really are. Most actors are small folks and they start them real young then dress them in drop dead tight clothes.
We all make the same mistake like you did.
Reference URL's