Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: not just silver SWEET SILVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well at it again with great results at the farm. When i arrived i hopped the fence looking for the other part of the buckle. ( no luck ) but did get the 2 cent coin. Went in the goat pen headed down the fence line got to the bottom of the hill. Said to myself lets do a X pattern 15 feet later slamming signal solid 87_88 quarter all day or a can ,pinpoint and it's a small target can eliminated befor the dig sweet silver in the hole seated quarter turned into a love token. No motto this the early version seated. Right after that my detector decides to act up falsing high tones like in a pattern. Went and showed the land owner my finds so far and asked by chance did you just turn on the fences ( he says about five minutes ago ) he is allowing me to turn off the fences to solve my falsing problems while i'm there. Silver is starting to show itself and thought this coin deserved to be in my coin bezel. Happy hunting gang stay safe and remember we make this hobby what it is. GOOD AMBASSADORS [attachment=7855][attachment=7856][attachment=7857][attachment=7858][attachment=7859]
WOW! That's all I can say. You just keep amazing us, but that's what I like,  so keep it up and continued good luck.
Amazing silver man! Nice two cent as well. Keep on poping those goodies out!
WOW!!!!!!!!!! That's gotta be the most intricate, awesome love token I've ever seen! Fuckin nuts, dude. You are KILLING it lately Beer

Joe
(03-16-2016 05:36 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!!!!!!!!! That's gotta be the most intricate, awesome love token I've ever seen! Fuckin nuts, dude. You are KILLING it lately Beer

Joe

I thought at first was cival war coin.  Then had help with what it was first one i ever seen. Was told today by land owner that original farm was 1000 acres he a great guy told him about our hunt. He hopes we find gold
You keep getting into those new spots and you keep KILLING IT! WTG Scott!! Yes Beer

Great Idea on the bezel for that seated! I've never found one yet so you, my friend, are in a virgin field HEAVEN! Keep up the great work and congrats on the 2 center too!

Ed/ODF
(03-16-2016 07:28 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]You keep getting into those new spots and you keep KILLING IT! WTG Scott!! Yes Beer

Great Idea on the bezel for that seated! I've never found one yet so you, my friend, are in a virgin field HEAVEN! Keep up the great work and congrats on the 2 center too!

Ed/ODF

Working the area of the goat pen mainly. It's a little larger than a football field. Easy and close to the car. Copper and silver in a day thanks Ed wish you where closer!!
Sweet find Scott, that is really nice. Congratulations and GL HH!
Oh my! Scott you're killing it out there! That is way up there on the wish list. The love token is absolutely stunning! What a great, personal find. Way to go dude. Congrats on the 2 center as well. That one is also elusive to many detectorists.
Fantastic!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's