Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #18 & #19 FTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you guys are just too good, and I can't keep up with you Chuckle It's been a blizzard of bullets, buckles & buttons lately, with a bunch of nice coins & silver, too. As for me...

Been mighty slow in these parts, so I take what I can get. Finds are from my last 2 hunts, but didn't have time to post them.

Thought I FINALLY had me a gold ring, and I did, but it's gold FILLED...junk Tongue

I did snag 2 more shiny for the year, which puts me at 19. I also got a neat pin, and a little urn that appears to be brass.

HH
Joe
Congrats on the silvers and #19! That ring would've fooled me too! Nice trinkets and tokens. Up to my armpits in emails and texts for work so I'm trying to keep up ABIC. Probably won't play real catch up on the silvers until the Middle of April!

Ed/ODF
Hell yeah buddy very nice saves.  That tank is freaking awesome and gold filled is much better than plated. Congratulations on #19
Nice finds Joe, congrats on 18 & 19. Your other finds are also worthy.
You're doing alright Joe. Nothing shabby about your silver count for sure. Sorry your ring wasn't top notch, but it and the other finds are still mighty neat.
Nice finds joe, at least you're getting stuff! I'd be happy with each individual find. That urn is pretty interesting. The ring is still cool and so is the tank! Congrats on #19!
#30 incoming! Tongue
Great digs Joe! The ring is cool and silver is great, but that pendant item is awesome! I have no idea what it is, but I like it. Can we get a pic of the back when you get a chance?
Reference URL's