Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Great Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out yesterday for a few hours at a local park. This park has been hit hard over the past 30-40 years, but I had a Great Day !!! Found these two sister , a 1901 barber half, and a 1899 barber dime. Also found a 1911 V nickel and a Buffalo no date.
Wow! You must have been shaking when you saw that big honking silver in the dirt! Excellent finds Yes
Sorry, Bob, that's not a great day...

It's an INCREDIBLE day!!! I'd be thrilled with just the barber dime, but a half?! I have ONE barber half in 10 years of hunting. Tough, tough, tough SOB's to ffind Yes And a V & a buff, to boot!

Congrats, Bob Happy

Joe
Awesome finds Bob! Sounds like you did a awesome job finding them too. Way to go and Congratulations!
Not to familiar with coins which is what makes detecting so much better for me. When you said half I was thinking half cent and saw how big it was a realized it was a 50 cent piece! Half dollar! That's damn awesome. Congrats on all the great coins and keep up the great work
Bob, congratulations! You really had a very good day, and it was right under your feet - literally - very cool
Either of the silvers would have been a good day, but both---NICE!! The half would have left me speechless. Good job.
FABULOUS day Bob!! Yes Beer Barber halves are VERY hard to find!! Congrats on all!!

Ed
That is a bucket lister for me. Bob that is a awesome day detecting sweet sweet silvers congrats on saving sisters
Nice silver, Bob. A Barber half is still on my bucket list.
Gerry
Reference URL's