Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Relic Hunt with Friends!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Micah and Jayson headed up from SF to join us on a relic hunt.

It was hotter than hell!  But we started at Noon anyway. 

We got to some really neat sites that have given up a lot of goodies, but unfortunately we did not dig too many keepers!

Hunted until about 1:30 am.  I was so beat that I was stumbling back to the Jeep like a Wino after 4 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20.

I slept until Noon!

Got a pouch full of shotgun shells, a small buckle, some rivets, clock parts etc

My two best finds for the day.
Was too much fun, Ron!
The heatstroke was worth it.

That ring cleaned up a treat.
Looks great!
Geez, you can tell who has the cushy air conditioned office job! Just kidding. That ring is awesome man!!! Btw, where's Mark, he not posting anymore??
Nice finds, Ron Yes I'm still waiting to get one of those Chinese coins. On my wish list. Did you meet the other guys through the forum, or, did you know them previously? Love to see members meeting up & having fun Happy

P.S. - Is it just the lighting in the second two pics, or is that ring gold?

Joe
Yep-- it is a child's gold ring.  Super small, but was a nice surprise considering the area we were in.  That was the 2nd gold ring from this Gold Camp/Ranch.  Mark got one on the first hunt there.

Ray--yeah I was beat.
Reference URL's