Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
   I live in South Central Alabama and have been detecting for about 10 yrs. now, though I was the official digger for my neighbor in the late 70's to early 80's. I look forward to reading your post and I hope I can add a little something to his forum.

Happy Hunting
Bill
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Bill! Glad to have you on board and all of us will look forward to your posts!!

Ed/ODF
Hi Bill and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts. Can't wait to see whats hiding in Alabama. Happy hunting hope ya enjoy the placeYes
Hey bill! Thanks for giving a post over on this thread and telling a bit about yourself. Glad to have you here and can't wait to see some of your findsYesYes

Enjoy
(03-18-2016 08:13 PM)detectorbill Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
   I live in South Central Alabama and have been detecting for about 10 yrs. now, though I was the official digger for my neighbor in the late 70's to early 80's. I look forward to reading your post and I hope I can add a little something to his forum.

Happy Hunting
Bill

Hi,great to have you here! Gl and hh!
Welcome to the forum Bill.
Welcome to the forums Bill. We look forward to your stories. Good luck and happy hunting!
Glad you decided to join us. This is a great site and it gets better when new members become regular posters. Look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome from central Georgia.
Welcome aboard, Bill Beer

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's