Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: caught a fish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started building a railing for a customer in exchange for detecting his yard. He has the oldest house in a very historical town. Anyway, at the end of the day I grabbed my gb pro with small coil and hit a real small section of yard. I only got about 20 minutes in, because the homeowner is a talker, and he came over, started bsing, and that put an end to that. Got this strange lead "fish?" and an old shotgun shell. Dont believe this is carved from a bullet, but nor sure what the hell.
[attachment=805]
[attachment=806]
Not sure if its a carved bullet, Ray, but, it's sure a nice piece. I'd tape the owners mouth shut (or bring him some food) so you have a chance to detect the whole place in peace! Tongue

Joe
Sorry--not seeing the fish.  When I first saw the picture, I was wondering why Ray was posting a sweet potato!! Happy

Good luck in that yard.
(09-16-2013 03:05 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry--not seeing the fish.  When I first saw the picture, I was wondering why Ray was posting a sweet potato!! Happy

Good luck in that yard.

Ron, thanks! Whenever I need a good laugh, I can count on you!!! Lol. I can definitely see a fish in the second pic, but, then again, I'm as blind as a bat...did you guys not see my Coke bottle glasses in the pic I posted about my hunt?! Tongue

Joe
Joe, you are such a pup!!   Too young to be blind as a bat!!  But
echo location should help with night hunting!! Wink
Reference URL's