Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: just getting the hang of the new machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been very busy working all week at the JOBE warehouse and doing different gold shows on the weekends. Got out for 4 different hunts to some lots I have been to before. 2 in Henderson and 2 in north Vegas.  I pulled out 52 wheats 37 - 58, found 5 silver dimes (42, 45, 47, 51, and a 53) sterling Catholic charm and a sterling earing, a 37 buff, 56 & 58 jefferson nickels, monopoly dog, cap gun,and a bag full of metal junk. Thanks for lookin!  P.S. The 3030 goes right through the mineralized soil here in Vegas.
Nice work Leo, and glad to see you posting finds again. Looks like the switch to the new detector hasn't cramped your style at all.
Nice saves Leo. Good to see that your getting out for some hunts, helps with dealing with the JOB. HH and stay safe
Looks like you've got a new best friend! It's really working well for you. Great finds and best of luck out there!
Leo, from the looks of some of those coins it does appear that the CTX is cutting into the mineralized soil very well indeed, congratulations on those keepers
Nice finds Leo! Congratulations on the sweeties and your new toy. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck with the new machine. If you learn even half as well as you did the Explorer, you're gonna kill it. Nice saves Beer

Joe
Wow Leo, what a great way to start out with a new detector.
Not to shabby Leo! I'm glad you're enjoying and learning you're new machine. I wish you the best with it and most importantly, have fun and happy hunting!
Wow Leo. You're tearing it up with that machine. Cool gun. I hear that 3030 is pretty heavy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's