Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2/22/16 hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2Hour hunt today.  Took my girlfriend ( yes the human one ) to show her around was chilly but we enjoyed the sights and finds. Worked the big field swinging super slow and found these two bells 4th ones ever. Man I wanted these last year soooo badly. 
Started to head out and decided to hunt the goat pen for maybe fifteen minutes doing a slow x pattern. KEPT SAYING JUST ONE COIN SIGNAL!!!  As i headed to the gate ( wham ) solid 81_82 on the T2. All i can make out is the bust faces to the right so its the older version and on the back can see half cent , well most of that i can see. Thanks for looking gang[attachment=7896][attachment=7897][attachment=7898][attachment=7899]
You got big balls, Scott!!! Er, make that bells, on second thought Chuckle

Nice crotals!!!!! If you clean them up, look for a number, as some of them have one, indicating the size. Crotals are some of my favorite finds. Awesome! Yes

Joe
Cool digs Scott

love diggin/seein crotal's Yes
Good stuff, congratulations
Great finds as usual man, keep it up! Glad to see the site is still producing great amazing finds!
Great hunt Scott! Love them Crotals! Hope you can get a date on the half cent. That farm has been a real winner for you! Yes

Ed
Congrats Scott on the Bells and large cent.
Good results from the farm again. I have a feeling that once the weather is right and you can spend quality time there you are going to start  piling up  some astounding finds.
Nice finds Scott, I would love to find those bells and a large cent. Congratulations, and good luck on your future hunts!
Love the Crotals! The half cent is still on my wish list after 25 years.
Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's