Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I am new. Everyone is new at one time. I tried to post some pictures of an 1806 Reale and a 1790 8 Reale. I didn't have any luck. They are floating around in cyberspace somewhere. I will try again......sometime. Thanks....Darrell.
Welcome aboard cookie from Massachusetts.  Posting is easy peasy man click choose a file , pick your file you want attach your file by clicking on the right side if page then finally add to post.  You will get it !! Look forward to seeing those coins. HH
Welcome aboard Darrell, you probably up loaded them to site, but you have to finish it with add/insert in post. Hope you figure it out. We would like to see those reales. Look forward to hearing your experiences. GL HH!
Hi Darrell and welcome from Virginia. Happy you are now with us. Been there and done that on the posting mishaps, so try again---I'd love to see what you have found.
Gonna try again with these coins....[attachment=7914][attachment=7915]
Welcome from Loganville, GA, USA. Holy smokes, my oldest coin is a 1930 penny Happy.

What part of the world are you in? You will find plenty of knowledgeable people here and more information than you will know what to do with.

Happy reading and happy hunting.
Excellent finds, and welcome to Treasure Classifieds Yes

Joe
Sweet finds man and glad to have you on treasure classifieds! I hope you enjoy! You'll learn to navigate the website soon enough. Keep at it! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Good luck and happy hunting

Zach from south jersey!
Drool!!!! That's one heck of a welcome wagon dude! If that's what you're finding as a new detectorist, I can't wait to see what you'll be finding in the weeks to come! !
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! VERY NICE pair of Reales there!! Ya got me beat by 60 or so years coin date wise!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's