Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Killing 2.5 Hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasn't feeling well this morning, and didn't go to work. But it's a beautiful day out, and MIRACULOUSLY, I seem to have recovered Wink

Going out to scratch the itch for a couple of hours. Hopefully I have a few good bits to post. If not, steer the hell away from me! Lol Chuckle

Joe
Haha good luck Joe. I hope, for everyone's sake, you find something good! Beer
Its been 4 and a half since you're post. I sure hope you didn't fall in a hole or get kidnapped by girl scouts. Feel better and get that loot! MooningNinja
Hope you had great luck. Man Joe, you been sick a lot. Hope you're feeling better! Maybe Spring Fever will perk you up!

Ed
BUSTED!!! Nothing but a couple of wheats and CRAPOLA Chuckle

Without a doubt, this is THE (not ONE of) toughest spots I've ever hunted. It is where I got my 3rd, and most recent real.

70% of it is on a very steep incline, lots of iron, fill & hot rocks. Also a $hit load of modern surface signals. And it was probably a town dumping ground, at one point. You REALLY have to be in the mood for a challenge when you hunt this place.

It has some age to it, mostly from the early 20th century, but it's been so filled, and there's so much surface crap, hunting it isn't much fun.

I've only gotten 3 or 4 silvers from there. Mostly rosies, but I did snag a barber, which shocked me. That's it. Nothing else old, except for a button from the early 1900's. So, I'm assuming the real was brought in with the fill dirt, as that's really the only thing that makes sense.

I go back every now & again, hoping for another real, but I think I was just incredibly lucky the day I found it.

Joe
Hey Joe, glad you're ok! And it sucks you didn't get anything amazing today. I say just keep the spot for a rainy day and for shits and giggles. If you're still poping out coins who knows what you can get. Better luck next time! Wish you the best on Sunday!
Sorry you didn't find anything other than trash. Since you found some decent coins in the past. I hope you continue cleaning it up. There is more out there for your treasure chest. GL HH
Reference URL's