Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Western PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All!

I'm just getting back into this after a very long absence from it. I'm into the history part of this more than anything although the thrill of not knowing what's coming up next from the ground is pretty exciting as well. I'm pretty much starting over from scratch so it's like it's brand new all over again for me.
Hi Gary and welcome to our site. You'll meet some nice friends here. Like you, I was away from the hobby (over 30 years while working and raising family) and so much has changed. But one thing is the same---it's still a great pastime. Looking forward to seeing your finds.
Welcome aboard Gary. Glad you decided to return to the hobby. Look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your recoveries.
Welcome from South Jersey Gary! I too am like yourself, More into the history but love not knowing what i'll be digging up. If you have any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask! Best of luck to ya, Enjoy!
Zach
Welcome to Treasure Classifieds! There's a great bunch of people here who have a wealth of knowledge about our great hobby. There is almost always someone online here that can answer any question you have, and if they don't know the answer right away, they'll find it for you. I belong to several other forums but this one is my personal favorite. I'm sure you'll feel the same after you spend enough time here. I'm glad you got back into metal detecting after such a long hiatus. Can't wait to see what you pull out of the ground in your neck of the woods!!!
Welcome to the forum Gary !! And welcome back to this great hobby.  Look forward to seeing your progress. HH
Welcome to the forum Gary. Let's go Bucs.
Welcome back to the addiction, Gary Happy Still lots of stuff in the ground, and much adventure to be had Yes

Many passionate detectorists, like you, here, so feel free to post your finds, ask questions, offer advice, and most of all, enjoy yourself.

Joe
Welcome back, from NE Ohio!! Good to see you on board. Great group of guys and gals here!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum Gary .
Reference URL's