Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: something different
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang today i started at the farm early this morning and started raining shortly aftervi got there.  Said oh well i had covered my unit before i left to be on the safe side. Managed this pin or broach , luckily stone fell out in my hand and not the dirt [attachment=7931. Decided to check out my other farm today. 25 minute ride and worth the trip.  Here is some of the view as its a fairly large hill. Not shown religious medallion and part of a toy rifle [attachment=7932][attachment=7933][attachment=7934][attachment=7935]
The brooch is nice but that shoe buckle is awesome! !! You even managed to sneak in an indian too. Great hunt Scott. You're into the good stuff!
Cool relics Yes

Looks like a great site you have there!
Still sweet finds Scott! Keep it up bud
Looks huge for a pin or brooch, or is it just the pics? I thought it was a big buckle. Whatever it is, it's OLD, and I love it! Man, you are a machine, bud. Did you take the photos with your phone? They look real sharp & good Yes

Joe
(03-25-2016 11:27 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Looks huge for a pin or brooch, or is it just the pics? I thought it was a big buckle. Whatever it is, it's OLD, and I love it! Man, you are a machine, bud. Did you take the photos with your phone? They look real sharp & good Yes

Joe

The buckle is between 1720_1790 shoe buckle. And yes tthe pictures are from my phone. The broach or pin is about the size of a quarter
Great hunts Scott! Love it all!

Ed
Reference URL's