Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another trip to buttonland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I haven't dug since I've went out with Joe on the 19th. I wanted to go dig up some goodies with a guarantee so I hit the button field again. This field was worked hard back in the day. Buttons are all over the field and its not a small field, at all.

I got 3 flats and a two piece. The smallest button was one of the faintest signals I've ever had besides the trime. It was about 5-6 inches. The rest were 2-4 inches. The tiny bullets weren't deep at all but as usual, very small and difficult signals.

To give a idea of the size of the button field. The picture of the field is about 1/3rd of the entire field. In the topcorner, zoomed in you can see a colonial. Which the land goes behind that as well. I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty more buttons from me in the future.
Enjoy!
Nice finds Zach. Where there is buttons there's coins. Keep at it
Great finds! That site is HUGE!
nice Yes

BeerBeer
Thanks guys! The site is huge. But most of the land on and around the house has been hit hard by my buddy James whom got me permission to go alone. So that's why I've been wandering around mostly and hitting hot spots.
Scott, I hope to find some more coins as I've only pulled out two so far. A 1865 IH and a unidentified copper. And dozens of buttons. I'm gonna have to start getting closer to the house again and hope I still get signals. Don't really want to just walk around all day! Lol.
Now THAT'S a field Yes Christ, how many buttons is that, so far, z man? Love it all, and looking forward to coming down there and shaking that town up! Chuckle

You're whipping that AT Pro into submission, Zach!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
(03-25-2016 11:31 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Now THAT'S a field Yes Christ, how many buttons is that, so far, z man? Love it all, and looking forward to coming down there and shaking that town up! Chuckle

You're whipping that AT Pro into submission, Zach!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Yeah man, I told you it's pretty big lol. After months of wanting my first button I found it on febuary 21st. That day I believe I had two or three. And now I have 41 total. Buttons are my silver. 41 fty guys! Lol. Looking forward to it as well, it'll be great. I've been mapping out more properties to door knock. So we are set. I'm really starting to love the at pro. I've learned a lot the past couple of months. It just takes time. And people need to realize that. If you're new and reading this. Give it time, patience. And you'll eventually learn how to understand everything a lot better.
Gl and hh all
You certainly find a lot of buttons Zack! Yes Once you get through all those signals, hit it again, low and slow! Buttons are the flower petals on a carpet of silver!!

Ed
Reference URL's