Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Todays hunt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit a park in a nearby town and scored a few keepers. The E-trac doing a mighty fine job in an iron infested park.
[attachment=7938]
[attachment=7939]
[attachment=7940]
No idea what the 1869 coin is. But congrats on the silver and Wheaties! Cute little key and button too. Not a bad hunt at all! Keep it up and thanks for sharing YesYes
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-States-Prussia-3-Pfennig-1869-A-Copper-World-Coin-Germany-pfenninge-/291092265298][/url] It's a German States: Prussia: 3 Pfenninge, it's first for me Wink
Wow, that Pfenninge is crazy cool Yes Gotta love this hobby, being able to play in the dirt and dig a coin from 1869!!! And some silver action, too Beer

Joe
Great finds Dan. Seeing a coin that date from Germany. Is cool congrats on the silverĀ Yes
(03-25-2016 10:30 PM)Dan(NM) Wrote: [ -> ]Hit a park in a nearby town and scored a few keepers. The E-trac doing a mighty fine job in an iron infested park.
Nice,well done on the silver! Gl and hh!
Great hunt! The etrac sure is great in iron! Love the pfenning Dan! It's mind boggling when some of those old foreign coins come up, but no complaints. Sweet silver too! WOOHOOOO Yes
GREAT hunt Dan!! Yes Love that Pfenning as well! Congrats on the silvers!

Ed/ODF
(03-25-2016 10:52 PM)Dan(NM) Wrote: [ -> ][url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-States-Prussia-3-Pfennig-1869-A-Copper-World-Coin-Germany-pfenninge-/291092265298][/url] It's a German States: Prussia: 3 Pfenninge, it's first for me Wink

Hey Dan. I think am the one that you bought the Explorer coil from in Tennessee. How did that experiment work for you? And, I saw where, I guess it was you, that sold an XS recently. I had my Explorer up for sale, but decided to keep it. I am honest with you Dan, every time I would receive an email about it, I would cringe. Great Finds.......Are these found with the Etrac?????Darrell.
Hey Darrell I really didn't see much of a difference between the stock coil and the XS coil. I didn't have a Explorer XS, but, I sure wish I could justify having one, I dug a ton of deeeep coins when I did. These were all found with an Etrac in a pounded to almost death park here in NM. I don't blame you for backing out on selling yours, I see where Dan(PA) just sold his, I might try to get my hands on one sometime in the future.
Reference URL's