Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2016 England gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I was keeping this till things slowed down found this gold the 4th day I was there it is similar to the one I found last year it too is a quarter stator the they both are the same year 10 to 40 AD which is the same as the silver all three are from the same emperor first picture is the new gold and second picture is all three last years gol and this years gold and silver. and I will get to keep all three
[attachment=7941]
Steve, that is WILD! What machine were you using over there, and what is the soil like?

I checked out the link of the tour group you provided, now I got dreams of drinking pints & digging hammies running through my mind!!!

Joe
over there most use the Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab etrac or the Dehus the minelabs are good for rejecting the nails. The soil is pretty good not to mineralized. And they plow deep like 15 inches and then roll the field so its like flat.
Next time I go I plan on using the new Whites MX Sport
And I understand the feeling after looking at all them neat find
(03-25-2016 10:39 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I was keeping this till things slowed down found this gold the 4th day I was there it is similar to the one I found last year it too is a quarter stator the they both are the same year 10 to 40 AD which is the same as the silver all three are from the same emperor first picture is the new gold and second picture is all three last years gol and this years gold and silver. and I will get to keep all three

Wow! Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme! Put this on the banner! Well done! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's