Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Scott D. Killed It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm up here in MA right now guys, and just got done hunting the whole day with Scott Demont and his buddy Dennis. I'll keep this short until I can get home and write a longer post including video, but all 3 of us had a fantastic day, with each of us making bucket list finds, but Scott tore it to shreds out there! Wait until he posts HIS a finds Wink

Scott, you're ACES, and thanks for hosting, as well as sharing a killer spot Yes

I'll give a full write-up by Wednesday, but wanted to post an update to you guys, as well as an appreciative shout out to Scott.

POST IT, BUDDY!!!!!

Joe
Congrats guy's, I knew you'd do great! Can't wait for pics!
(03-27-2016 06:54 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats guy's, I knew you'd do great! Can't wait for pics!

We all did well, which I always love, but Scott had the hot hand, today, and he deserves every bit of it. He's the real deal, just a hell of a guy, and his detecting buddy Dennis is nice as can be, too. All the way around, it was a perfect day Happy

Joe
Looking forward to seeing the post....like Christmas morning! !
All i can say is all around great day. Talking, detecting without a care in the world , to top it off like said bucket listers. Wait till joe posts his video will be well worth watching.  

And for new member to the forum Joe does not look like Curling of the 3 stooges
(03-27-2016 09:38 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]And for new member to the forum Joe does not look like Curley of the 3 stooges

You got that right. I look like his ugly brother!!! Chuckle

Joe
(03-27-2016 09:58 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2016 09:38 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]And for new member to the forum Joe does not look like Curley of the 3 stooges

You got that right. I look like his ugly brother!!! Chuckle

Joe
   Awwww man  you ruined it , I read all of his posts hearing Curly's voice right down to the wise guy eh and nyuck nyuck nyuck. 
   No offense Joe , I've been a smart a**  for almost all of my 51 years .....
Reference URL's