Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: very special day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well today was a super dooper day gang. I had the pleasure of digging with our fearless leader Joe. Brough him to my permission and saved one spot for this day, boy glad i did. Joe was a great pleasure hunting and getting to know you today. Very very happy you found great stuff. ( not telling what he found )  was also in the afternoon met by another member Sgt . Pepper. He also had a very good hunt. They both found a first as did myself.  Video posting soon but here is the GOODS that went in my pouch .. best is what at first thought was 1795 is seeing with a loop a 1793 reale i think half reale. Few buttons best is triple guilt and shows. Thanks for looking and happy easter everyone...[attachment=7952][attachment=7953][attachment=7954][attachment=7955][attachment=7956]
Hot dog!!! It looks just as sweet in the photos as it did in person Yes We are going to have an action packed video, bud. CONGRATULATIONS on crossing that beauty off your bucket list Happy

You better get back there asap, and grid it out!

Thank you, Scott, for an amazing day.

Joe
Very nice catch on the Real Scott! Congrats on your first!!

Ed
Very beautiful coin Scott! Glad you guys had a awesome time! Wish I could of been there! But like I said, next time!
Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll be finding a lot more in the near future YesYes
Congrats once again!!
Terrific finds! Congratulations!
(03-27-2016 07:50 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Hot dog!!! It looks just as sweet in the photos as it did in person Yes We are going to have an action packed video, bud. CONGRATULATIONS on crossing that beauty off your bucket list Happy

You better get back there asap, and grid it out!

Thank you, Scott, for an amazing day.

Joe

Was a pleasure to dig with you today. Genuine all around guy someone i would call a friend.  Very happy you had fun and found goodies. BTW THANKS again for the goodies Beer
Woooohooo Spanish silver!!!!! Way to go Scott! Great finds and great company. What more could you ask for.
What a day!  And what a way to enjoy the hobby--with friends and finds. Nice snag on the old Spanish silver too! Can't wait to see what Joe came up with. Scott you are a class act--sharing a site like that says a lot about you.
(03-27-2016 11:20 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]What a day!  And what a way to enjoy the hobby--with friends and finds. Nice snag on the old Spanish silver too! Can't wait to see what Joe came up with. Scott you are a class act--sharing a site like that says a lot about you.

I get great pleasure to see others get the chance to find coins and relics here. I am just careful on who i bring. I am a true guy until i am done wrong
Its a beauty! Was it hard dealing with Joe's Chronic Flatulance issue? Lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's