Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My best field in the iron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I decided I'd try out my good field again, where there was only a small concentration of coins where the house was. P.s still no luck on the field next to it, the house stood on what is now the border of two fields... So anyway, I went out with my stock coil and went low and slow in the iron. Seeing if I could pick stuff out. To my surprise I popped out two buttons! Before that, only one button came out of the site and about a dozen coins. I didn't expect it at all. I'll be going back with my 5" super sniper coil and 5x8 and see what I can do. I have a good feeling!
Zach,
Good job sniffing those sweeties out! Congrats! If its a real promising site you might want to start cleaning it up, removing the iron. Afterwards give me a invite to let me double check it for you. Happy Hope your feelings are right. GL HH!
Thanks up! Makes sense. I think I will start cleaning it up as I know there has to be more great things in there hiding. I'll keep ya posted!
Way to push through the iron! It can be hard on the ears but very rewarding. Yes, please keep us posted!
Thanks relic. I agree, it can be rough and frustrating. This is the first time I've purposely worked in the iron since I was a noob back when I first started and had no choice when I was working my cellar hole. I've already been rewarded in my eyes with my patience but hope I can pick out some coins now!
Zach, you are REALLY making me wanna move down to southern NJ! Impressive, very impressive. I can only imagine what it'll be like if we can score a good permission next time I hop down Happy

Joe
Thanks joe! We will be in detector heaven. I'm telling you...so many great possibilities!
Zach i am calling you sir buttons for now on. Chuckle Once you pick up the crap that place i think will pay off. Great finds sir buttons keep it up!!
I think so too Scott! Hopefully tomorrow when I do it, I'll have some goodies to share! Wish me luckYes
(03-29-2016 07:51 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So I decided I'd try out my good field again, where there was only a small concentration of coins where the house was. P.s still no luck on the field next to it, the house stood on what is now the border of two fields... So anyway, I went out with my stock coil and went low and slow in the iron. Seeing if I could pick stuff out. To my surprise I popped out two buttons! Before that, only one button came out of the site and about a dozen coins. I didn't expect it at all. I'll be going back with my 5" super sniper coil and 5x8 and see what I can do. I have a good feeling!

Nice work getting them out! Hope that field ends up giving you a hoard of gold! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's