Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some more buttons! Dandy + more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went fishing this morning for about a hour, had to leave because I got blown away, literally. Couldn't take it anymore.

So on the way home I stopped at the button field and stayed longer than expected. Spent about 4 or so hours detecting. Ended up with 5 flats, 2 balls, a two piece and a dandy for 9 total. One of the flats was pretty old as well.
The rest of the stuff I'm not really sure on. Looks like a pipe and the stuff with a hole in the middle. A piece of a lock a thimble and others. Anyone know what the unknowns are or have any information would be great.

Thanks! Zach
Great day! I wouldn't be able to stay out of the either! I've found a couple of the round holed items. I thought they were washers, spacers or curtain weights. The small buckle clasp may be a bag clasp. I found a few of those too, and one of them had leather attached. At first I thought garter clasp, but leather garters probably wouldn't be comfortable. ..kinky, but bulky lol. Too small for a suspender clasp. I see a chain link there on the left along with what looks like a pipe part. Not sure about the odd shaped thing with the hole through it *top right** 1800's sewing bobbin?? I dunno but it's a great assortment of finds!
Cool! Thanks for all the info relic! YesYes
I love all this assortment of finds but I can't wait for the idable coin to show up! In time I'd imagine!
I think you seriously need to change your forum name to BUTTON MAN!

That dandy is SWEET, as are the rest, and one of my favorite finds, a thimble! Crappers, dude, you are kicking some serious booty on buttons. In all the time this site has been going, don't think I've ever seen someone post so many in so short a time.

Awesome, Z!!! Yes Beer
Joe
Thanks Joe, I appreciate the kind words. its been great. Expect more soon! I think I'm hitting my good field in the morning with my smaller coils and getting out to the button field in the afternoon.
I agree though, my nickname is buttonz or whatever someone can give me. Nickname suggestions? Lol
tomzacbutton92 Happy
Ooo I like it lmao tomzacbutton!
Sir buttons the day you post and not have a button, im going to shit myself.  Are you putting them in a jar or something. I would like to see all of your buttons so far. And medic hit most of your finds but i think the clay thing hid a hunting call bird or deer..
Thanks Scottie! They are all going into my case. I have 55ish buttons now! All within a month and a week. I'll take a picture of them all this weekend!
You're tearing it up Zach. Keep it up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's