Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 12th copper in march
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the farm today and got another copper. After bouncing around the farm hunting here and there finding trash and some goodies.i went back in the goat pen worked it slow and steady.  Found the 1800_1808 draped bust half cent. And a pocket spill of 85 cents in clad. Great day,great weather with a few great finds. Bring on April!!!! HH gang[attachment=7981][attachment=7982][attachment=7983][attachment=7984]
Good $hit man! That's awesome. Enjoy all these great finds!!!YesYes
What a great hunt ! 
In my area a guy is lucky to find something from the late 1800's , even though the area was settled by the 1820's , seeing something as old as that half cent is awesome. 
I look forward to seeing more of your great finds , keep at that goat pen!
GL HH
Pat
Congrats on the half cent. That's nice hunting there.
Simply a GREAT find on the half cent! That farm is a honey hole for so many old coins and relics! Congrats on all! And keep it up! Seeing you post some of this stuff is a real motivation!

Ed
Congratulations! I would love to find my first half cent.....very cool indeed
Dude, that half cent is killer, but that button (if that's what it is) is freakin AMAZING. What kinda button is that? Did Dennis hit it with you?

Joe
Reference URL's