Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-01-2016 09:02 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy < see what I did there ?....I live in Houston, Soilman. Welcome to the forum. If you have some good places to hunt , I would drive up and hunt with you.

Few will understand the "howdy" but I do. I've worked in college station before and been to some A&M games. That said , I am (clears throat) an LSU guy. But we can still be detecting buddies.

Would be cool if you and soilman can meet up for a hunt. I enjoy seeing posts of guys from our forum hunting together. Maybe you can exchange numbers and plan a fun excursion Yes

Nice to have you here, soil Happy

Joe
(04-03-2016 03:19 PM)soilman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome.  Yeah I'm in Aggie land here.  I'm not an Aggie in anyway though. I'm an Ozark Hillbilly.  I've found a few good things but I've not found a great place to hunt here yet. I've owned several machines. The Nokta Fors CoRe I'm using now is a great machine, but it's ergonomics is a bit off for me. No big deal but would love a longer Velcro strap mostly. I'm thinking about getting a deteknix quest pro. I know, I'm wierd but like trying the unusual machines.

Soilman I'm thrilled to see you don't sport the maroon and white. In all seriousness I would love to hook up with ya and hunt some time. It's about an hr and 45 minutes from where I live. Cheers.
Sounds good. Maybe we could find somewhere near Anderson, TX. Lot of historic stuff in that town and 1830s houses. I was at the Galveston Beach hunt in Feb. Fun but a bit pricey. They are having a smaller silver hunt in white oak tx at the end of April.  To raise money for a mission trip. $75 entry fee the Brazos Valley Metal Detector group here got to hunt the Ren Fest campground last year. We found some fun stuff there.
(04-04-2016 08:34 PM)soilman Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good. Maybe we could find somewhere near Anderson, TX. Lot of historic stuff in that town and 1830s houses. I was at the Galveston Beach hunt in Feb. Fun but a bit pricey. They are having a smaller silver hunt in white oak tx at the end of April.  To raise money for a mission trip. $75 entry fee the Brazos Valley Metal Detector group here got to hunt the Ren Fest campground last year. We found some fun stuff there.

Soilman , send me some info on that if you're going to attend. I would like to check that out.

Anderson would be outstanding.
http://www.rctha.org/
The risk county treasure hunting page has the info and entry forms. I'd like to go for sure but haven't verified yet that I can go.
Welcome soilman from NJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's