Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I detect in college station, TX have owned several machines over the last couple years. AT PRO, GOFIND60, XP DEUS, NOKTA FORS CORE, HARBOR FREIGHT 9 FUNCTION, & Sears II metal detector from whites. Love the hobby and try to get out several times a week.
Howdy < see what I did there ?....I live in Houston, Soilman. Welcome to the forum. If you have some good places to hunt , I would drive up and hunt with you.

Few will understand the "howdy" but I do. I've worked in college station before and been to some A&M games. That said , I am (clears throat) an LSU guy. But we can still be detecting buddies.
Welcome to the forums Soilman. Got a nice group of folks here and hope you enjoy being part of the community. Not sure if it's still being offered but after a active year of posting. You get a free treasureclassified tattoo! Lol.

Just kidding, but that's not out of the realm of possibilities. Our Joe is constantly given gifts to thank everyone for just being part of a great community. However, we would still be here regardless. Becauses the information that is shared is so valuable.

Good luck, and hopefully you and Kajunman can team up too!
Welcome from south jersey! Glad to have you here and hope to see some of your finds in the near futureYesYes

P.s how do you like the At Pro? Coil preference?
Howdy back to all my fellow TH'ers

Always nice to see another new member join this wonderful group. 
Sending everyone my best wishes for a safe and happy 2016. Go dig it up and see what it is!

Recently moved from Northern Virginia to Wilmington, NC. The Winters are a lot easier to take here, but I will have to learn to deal with the heat of Summer and the bugs! LOL

Still not having to deal with all the snow is a major plus; I did not even bring my snow shovel with me! LOL
Digger Dave
THing4CSA
PS: Remember; Don't leave it in the ground!
Well Howdy from NE Ohio! Glad to have you aboard this great group of detectorist's! Yes

When I first came back to Ohio, from New York City, I saw all these guys wearing cowboy hats at the Boot Scootin places and wondered just how far West I came????

Not as far West as the Great State of Texas I was sure!

You're going to have a blast here and join in posting any time you like!

Ed/ODF
Well howdy from good ole Massachusetts. Welcome to the forum where you will meet some great people, finding amazing stuff. Ask questions, post your finds . Most of all enjoy yourself..
 Scott
Welcome from Atlantic Canada!
Welcome to the forum !!
Thanks for the welcome.  Yeah I'm in Aggie land here.  I'm not an Aggie in anyway though. I'm an Ozark Hillbilly.  I've found a few good things but I've not found a great place to hunt here yet. I've owned several machines. The Nokta Fors CoRe I'm using now is a great machine, but it's ergonomics is a bit off for me. No big deal but would love a longer Velcro strap mostly. I'm thinking about getting a deteknix quest pro. I know, I'm wierd but like trying the unusual machines.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's