Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Yesterday's silver find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I couldn't wait to get out early yesterday evening because rain is here for the next few days or colder with snow showers.
I really tried hard for a silver coin and thought I had one but it turned out to be a silver chain in a bunch/ball - probably why it rang up as dime/quarter.

Good luck out there, enjoy it if you can.

PS: the scale might not be accurate - it flipped around and made it difficult to get a solid reading. I'll have to find a test weight and see what it does then.
Congratulations on the Silver. Silver is Silver! That would be welcomed by us all. I'll trade you couple alum rings for it Happy What do you say? Deal?
Sweet man! That's a nice hunk of silver! Hopefully this rain will just f off. Ain't nobody got time for that
Nice chunk there Tony. As said above. Silver is silver.
I always find the bloody pendants! And YOU find the chain! Yes How do you do it! Please tell me, I NEVER find the chains!!!! Chuckle

Nice find Big T!

Ed
Thanks guys, I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Ed, the only thing I can figure out is that it was in a bunch when I opened the plug. I was surprised that I hit it with my pin pointer to make sure it was metal and not some rope or string.
Nice chain, Tony. At least one of us is getting some keepers from these parts Yes

Been pretty slow around here, but the BIG story this weekend was that wind!!! Felt like I was in The Wizard of Oz, yesterday. Wanted to go detecting, but when I looked out my window and saw a witch riding a bicycle in the sky, I shot the idea down, lol.

Joe
Reference URL's