Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My current assortment of button finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I got all my buttons together for a nice little picture to show what I've found so far. Thanks for the suggestion Scott!
My first button was February 21st 2016 and now I have 59. I always wanted to find a button and now I have quite a few...! But its still great finding them.
I'd also like to add that it didn't take very long exactly to get my first button (4-5 months. But it felt like forever) but for you guys who are beginners and keep at it like I did you can be just as successful.
Read a lot, watch videos and research. That's all I can say. Plus the help of many great members of treasureclassifieds!
So my tip of the day for beginners like I was just recently is keep your head up and don't give up. It will be frustrating, aggravating and upsetting at times but just keep at it and you'll continue learning and being successful in this great hobby.

Good luck and happy hunting all!
YEAHHHH BUDDY. Now that is a great picture of your buttons (sir buttons)  we all knew you were kicking ass finding them and that picture shows. Thanks for showing them all. Looks greatYesYesYes
Nice collection of buttons. Thats one thing i've yet to find this year.

Nice collection of buttons. Thats one thing i've yet to find this year.
Well done! You're off to a killer start for 2016. Your sites all have age to them, and you seem to be a button magnet, so it's just a matter of time before you get an early regimental or silver button. They can be very elusive, but I have faith Beer
WOW! That's a large amount of buttons Zach! I think I have about 6 in six years!! Excellent collection!

Ed
Badass!!! I love that 4 hole pewter underwear button. 
Nice collection!!
Zach , great pic and you must have enjoyed every dig.
They will make a terrific display, congratulations
Wow, phenomenal!!! If ever there was a group of finds that deserve a nice shadow box, THOSE ARE IT!!! Yes

You are kicking some serious button booty, Z Beer

Joe
Reference URL's